PR Account Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Location:||Cape Town, V&A Waterfront|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Following a string of new business wins, Positive Dialogue, a leading Cape Town-based PR and communications company, is looking to grow its team of highly talented communication experts.
Positive Dialogue prides itself on delivering detail orientated, measurable results to its no nonsense client base. As a proud member of the fastest growing independent agency group in the country, Duke Group, Positive Dialogue is geared for solid growth.
Positive Dialogue hires attitude. Arrive with the right attitude and the rest will fall into place.
Irrespective of department or experience level, Positive Dialogue prides itself on having the best people throughout the business. There is a massive amount of positive energy in the agency and our clients and the media feed off that.
Good results come from good work and as a results-based business, this is everything to Positive Dialogue.
PR account directorKey roles and responsibilities
Experience, skills and qualities
- The AM role involves the management and implementation of PR campaigns and related events across a number of accounts, including media liaison and relations, client service, research, writing press material, and other related activities, as required
- The AM is responsible for managing workflow and quality of output of their own work as well as of junior members of the account management team i.e. interns, account executives and senior account executives
- The AM provides support to the Senior Account Managers and Account Directors
- The AM is expected to build strong working relationships with PD team, clients and suppliers
- Relevant PR tertiary qualification
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a PR/ communications agency
- Computer literate, Google Suite, MS Suite, Teams, Chase, Social
- Strong creative writing skills across channels with solid media sell-in skills (essential)
- Media relations experience
- Account management experience with strong client relationship building skills
- Ability to plan, organize and control workflows (essential)
- Superb administrative skills
- Excellent English written/verbal communication skills
- Confident & positive individual with good presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills through proving own initiative
- Strong emotional ability to meet deadlines and manage short term stress
- Positively contribute to your team and mentor to junior reports
- Willingness to travel locally
- Valid driver’s license and own transport
Interested candidates are invited to apply for a Cape Town based in-house position by submitting their CV to az.oc.eugolaidevitisop@sreerac
Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Candidates with the relevant qualifying experience will be invited for an interview.
Posted on 19 Oct 15:00, Closing date 18 Dec