|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville, Northern Suburbs|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionChristian Vision SA is looking for a full-time Content Specialist who is passionate about evangelism, adept at creating compelling video content in support of digital strategies, and comfortable navigating elements of the creative process from concept to final delivery.About us
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity with evangelism at our heart. Founded in 1988 by Lord Robert Edmiston, CV’s powerful desire is to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavours. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
Content Specialists at CV are responsible for developing and overseeing creative projects from concept to execution, delivering engaging short and long format content. The ideal candidate has strong visual storytelling skills with a highly developed sense of colour, composition, and design; and is able to work within budget and deliver to strict timelines.Specific Responsibilities
- Shape and lead the creative vision to achieve the desired outcome of content projects within budget.
- Create scripts, draft treatments, provide art direction and creative input from pre-to-post production.
- To ensure the highest quality whilst effectively multitasking and meeting set deadlines consistently for all deliverables.
- To maintain up-to-date understanding of industry terminology, aesthetics, software applications required for video editing, image manipulation and sound effects/design.
- Willingness to travel to African countries for the purposes of content creation or training.
- Support the Content Manager and Country Manager in creating content for the region in accordance with CV’s key objectives.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
Skills/ Experience/ Education
- To be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- To keep abreast of the latest methods and technologies
This role is based in Bellville (Cape Town, South Africa). Interested parties can send their CV and covering letter to the Corporate Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extensive knowledge and experience in pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premiere Pro is necessary, After Effects advantageous).
- Comfortable and confident in sharing and receiving feedback.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Conceptual heavyweight of the team, bringing fresh ideas to the table.
- Proof of creative script writing skills advantageous
Posted on 02 Dec 13:15, Closing date 31 Jan