- What every graduate needs to know about networking for success
- What are transport services "rendered by the employer"? Sars clarifies...
- Project management 2.0 - introducing the delivery leader
|Get jobs on your |
Creditors/Cashbook Clerk Intern
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
An exciting new opportunity has opened up at Pyrotec Cape Town. Pyrotec is a privately owned South African company that specialises in providing innovative and top-quality product identification solutions. The company’s extensive service offerings include on-pack product identification solutions including self-adhesive label systems, coding and labelling equipment as well as self-adhesive products suitable for businesses and homes.
We are looking for a creditors/cashbook clerk to assist within the accounts department. This position requires a dedicated and hardworking individual who is composed, level headed and can work well under pressure.
- Matric certificate
- Bookkeeping course/finance certificate (advantageous)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel abilities
- Excellent communication and administration abilities
- Literate/excel in mathematics
- Creditor/debtor accounts
- Creditor/debtor reconciliations
- Computer literate
- Administrative abilities
- Ability to take initiative
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV to
When applying please quote the job title and reference number (TOWER008B) in the subject line. Should you not quote the reference number; your application will not be viewed.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 23 Apr 12:11