Printroom Counter Sales Assistant
Job descriptionResponsible for:
Summary of job description:
- Attending to clients at counter – collections, drop-offs and taking payments.
- Taking in photobook, scanning and print orders and advising the best substrate to print on or best solution for the project.
- Ensure that all jobs taken in are paid upfront or a deposit taking before going into production.
- Keeping the product display/store room/reception and viewing table are neat and tidy at all times
- Offering and making coffee for clients that are waiting for consultation
- Keeping a constant eye on incoming and outgoing traffic and the door
- Liaising with consultant and designers and controlling the flow of client traffic
Key performance areas:
- Taking in printing orders and handling collections and payments
- To assist and advise clients with all their printing needs
- Promote up selling and marketing the other divisions of Orms
- Phoning and smsing all older orders for clients to collect
- Booking incoming jobs in on the production system
- Good Knowledge of ORMS Create & Print software
- Following company procedure for IQ till system, credits, refunds and invoicing
- Keeping working area / shop clean and tidy
- Keep up to date with new promotions and offers
- Keep up to date with the latest technology / digital printing software
- Packing completed jobs neatly in the store room
- Any other duties as delegated by my Manager
- Advise and inspire clients to print and frame and make the process as exciting and hassle free as possible.
- Maintain a harmonious working relationship with your colleagues, peers and management.
- Professional, courteous, friendly and helpful approach to clients.
- Represent ORMS in a positive and professional manner at all times.
Inherent/specific requirements to do the job:
- Grade 12
- Computer literate
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Outstanding customer service skills and etiquette.
- Well-spoken and proficient in two languages
- Must ensure you keep yourself up to date with technology and digital printing services
- Previous photographic printing and sales experience would definitely be advantageous.
- No colour blindness.
Personal skills /attributes:
- To have a neat and tidy appearance and be presentable at all times
- Have a professional and friendly approach to clients at all times; in store, on the phone and on e-mail
- Help clients to the best of your knowledge if you cannot help the client to seek training to then be able to assist
- Must be well-versed in the use of Photoshop, Orms Create & Print software and ensure that you keep up-to-date at all times
- Using the IQ till system in the correct way
- Excellent product knowledge
- Respect all fellow employees and their working environment
- To represent ORMS in a positive and professional manor at all times
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
- Maintain a professional appearance always
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Be able to stand for long hours and move from behind the counter to the front to assist clients
- Patient listener and good communicator.
Please send your CV in confidence to az.oc.smro@ettenna
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Posted on 23 Nov 14:01, Closing date 22 Jan