Job descriptionSummary of job description:
Sales consultants are in charge of handling the sale of a range of products and services directly to consumers, and of answering requests for information from customers. They are at the service of the customer: before the sale, to advise; during the sale, to explain the terms; or after the sale, in the event of claims or returns. They may also draw up sales contracts, prepare merchandise and help in setting up displays. Push sales of the items on the floor as far as possible and when selling cameras try and sell up viz. offer SD card, batteries, a camera bag or any other camera-related product.
Add clients to database, using the cards.
Pricing and packing of stock.
Keep your personal technical knowledge up-to-date at all times.Minimum educational qualification required to perform job:
Inherent/specific requirements to do the job:
- Matric and able to converse in English and Afrikaans.
- A keen interest in Photography and customer service.
- A diploma/degree in photography/video production and TV or similar would be an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
Job skills required to perform competently in the job:
- Friendly, smiling, approachable demeanour.
- Dress neatly – no unsightly facial rings and/or hair.
- Ensure that you keep your technical knowledge up-to-date at all times.
- A keen interest in photography as a hobby or alternatively and photographic diploma/degree.
- Willing to assist clients to the very best of your ability.
- Outstanding communicator.
- Team work
- Good time management and neatness.
- Outstanding communication skills – ability to listen and understand.
- Know and understand the working procedures, methods, facts and information used on the job.
- Be willing to assist others and accept added responsibility.
- Organisational ability.
- Technical skills.
- Ensure that you remain up-to-date with the latest digital technology.
Please send your CV, in confidence, to az.oc.smro@ettenna
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
*Salary will be market-related and according to experience*
Posted on 23 Nov 14:02, Closing date 22 Jan