Freelance Web Developer/Technical SEO
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
We are a small digital consultancy based in Cape Town with clients in Australia, US, Canada, UK and South Africa.
We are looking for a freelance web developer or freelance technical SEO to assist in executing technical tasks across our portfolio of clients.
The candidate must be a WordPress expert, with solid HTML, CSS and related skills.
Tasks may include:
- Resolving website security issues
- Resolving crawling and indexing issues
- Resolving duplicate content issues
- Updating titles, meta descriptions and onpage elements
- Resolving issues relating to slow website loading speeds
- Managing redirects
- Updating and managing internal links
- Setting up and configuring Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics 4 as well as related platforms
- Executing changes to site design and layout
- Managing plugins
- Liaising with domain and hosting third parties
- Managing backups
First-hand experience of the above is an essential requirement.
If this sounds like you, please apply by filling in the questionnaire at the below link:https://forms.gle/5ab9ZfHFKpL1TmGx9
- The candidate must be a WordPress expert, with solid HTML, CSS and related skills.
Posted on 04 Aug 11:31, Closing date 3 Oct