Digital Marketing Manager
|Remuneration:||basic salary |
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Topco Media - "Inspire the world to do good business"
Top Media and Communications is the fastest growing business B2B digital media and events company in the country. We are looking for a motivated, growth-oriented leader to join our team.
Reporting to the Top Media Directors, the digital marketing manager
is responsible for overseeing the transformation of our existing websites into a customer acquisition engine that customers love and competitors envy.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader that partners cross-functionally to enhance customer experience, drive acquisition and create a strategic digital vision and the road-map to achieve it.
- Drive customer acquisition using lead generation strategies and deliver tangible leads using latest lead generation tools
- Ensure the company website is kept up-to-date and aligned with marketing objectives
- Target-based lead generation and lead nurturing activities via content marketing, account-based marketing
- Actively participate in overall marketing operations, lead management, and campaign execution to drive digital demand generation and paid media campaigns.
- Act as a connection between the technology platforms, their capabilities and marketing goals, to advise best approach and drive execution and improvement over time.
- Own the planning, quality assurance framework and execution of email and online marketing campaigns: this includes product, promotional and triggered email, content syndication, as well as, paid display, search and social advertising.
- Develop, implement, and continuously evolve best practices for digital and email marketing across channels.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Own end-to-end implementation and sending of email and digital marketing campaigns, including strategy, planning, segmentation, execution, testing, deployment, analysis and optimization.
- Email marketing: Create and deploy regular email communications
- Lead generation: Help to grow and maintain our lead generation strategy for sponsored campaigns
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Create the strategy and lead the transformation of our online platforms to maximise revenue, including creating and implementing a multi-tier digital roadmap.
- Optimise our digital customer experience journeys, offers and conversion points to drive customer engagement and revenue
- Working across more than one brand
- A minimum of two to five+ years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising
- Experience in B2B marketing, particularly in marketing automation, website development, workflow - end to end journey social media platforms and SEM/SEO technologies and tools
- An understanding of best practices related to website design, UX, organic and SEO
- A strategic and entrepreneurial mindset who is comfortable crafting break through strategies in an ambiguous environment
- Strong integrated marketing, communications and management skills including research, analytical skills, data, management and project management
- Ability to manage complexity and coordinate across a number of departments while meeting tight deadlines
- We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better.
- Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you can contribute, collaborate, and make a difference in the lives of people by adding value to a trusted network of companies.
- Online Lead Generation Campaign Specialist
Expertise in lead funnel optimization and progression management.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- Familiarity with HubSpot.
- Experienced with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Ability to set up re-targeting ads/cookies within website
- Must be able to work onsite
- Good communication
- Initiative-driven (self starter)
Comfortable working with programs like or similar to: Hootsuite - Kajabi - Hubspot - CRM (salesforce and other) - Gsuite - Mailchimp/ Everletic - Zoom - Hopin - Remo - Trello – Slack.
Posted on 23 Jun 11:03, Closing date 22 Aug