Social Media Specialist
|Remuneration:||R18000 - R25000 per month negotiable basic salary |
|Benefits:||Available after 18 months|
Succeed Group, a prominent marketing consultancy in Somerset West is seeking an experienced social media specialist
. We consult, advise and manage a large client databases' strategic marketing solutions based on service agreements.
Our client database consists of the service and professional service industry.
We seek a Social Media Specialist with previous experience working in a professional environment and writing to achieve results and conversions.
You will receive a laptop from the company, along with various useful resource accounts for copywriters such as Quetext for plagiarism checks and Envato Elements for Content/UX layouts, and Falcon.io for bulk post schedules and reporting.Job description
- Experience working with the following social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter.
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to produce results-driven Social Media content plans.
- Plan, write and execute social media content plans in collaboration with graphic designers.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategies for a variety of different clients.
- Define the most important social media KPIs for specific client accounts.
- Manage and oversee social media content for client database.
- Measure the success of social media campaigns.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Falcon.
- Work with designers to ensure posts are creative and effective.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation
- Relevant tertiary degree in Marketing, Communications or Media studies.
- Minimum four years workplace experience in Social Media Management position.
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook Ad Management.
We are a dynamic team, with strong company culture, who work together to provide our clients with professionally localised content. We are looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us.
We offer a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great with us.
- Able to research effectively in order to compile effective social media content plans.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Enjoy working in a team and receiving input and feedback from various avenues.
- Excellent attention to detail and high creative standards - always aiming to improve.
- Able to innovate through procedures, content strategies and creative suggestions.
- Able to communicate strategies to various teams for implementation on different marketing channels.
Compensation to be discussed during interviews. The offer will be based on your expectations, background, and experience.Application and recruitment process:
- Apply with an updated CV, recent profile photo and examples of your past work.
- If your submission has been deemed successful, you will be contacted for a first-round interview that will take place online with our Recruits team.
- The second-round interview will be conducted at the office with the Operations Director and/or various team members.
- The third-round (optional) interview will be conducted at the office with additional managers and team members.
- This will follow with Reference Checks.
- Based on evaluation of interview outcomes and references, an offer will be compiled and discussed in person.
Posted on 23 Jun 08:37, Closing date 21 Aug