Marketing Manager/Digital Marketing Manager
|Remuneration:||R25000 - R30000 per month negotiable basic salary |
|Benefits:||Available after 18 months|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Succeed Group is a prominent marketing consultancy based in Somerset West. We are a dynamic team, with strong company culture, who work together to provide our clients strategic and digital marketing services through our creative employees.
We are looking for promising candidates to join our existing team of Marketing Managers.
As a Marketing Manager at Succeed Group, you will be responsible for a variety of clients' within the professional services industry.
Responsibilities as a marketing manager at succeed:
- Apply a significant depth of knowledge of services marketing and relevant marketing tools within a minimum of 6 months of working for the company.
- Ability to manage at least 25 substantial clients including their variety of marketing strategies, planning and feedback.
- Ability to professionally communicate with all levels of an organisation comfortably.
- Creative approach to problem-solving and dealing with difficult situations.
- Emotional maturity when receiving internal feedback or dealing with teams and external people/scenarios.
- Overall professional approach and appearance.
- Valuable contribution to strategic discussions and planning within the business.
- Innovative and creative planning and input to deliver effective outcomes.
- Ability to take initiative during unique or unfamiliar circumstances.
- Progress in reducing workload and input from Senior Marketing Directors.
- Establish effective working relationships with internal teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Ability to operate independently to deliver marketing results and client satisfaction.
- Taking ownership of client expectations and remain accountable for your clients’ strategic objectives.
- Research digital marketing trends based on your clients’ agreements and needs.
- In partnership with support teams, decide on appropriate placement of ads.
- Determine what content will reach customers and provide sufficient briefs to creative copywriters and graphic designers.
- Implement email marketing campaigns relevant to your content strategy.
- Degree in marketing and business, digital marketing, communications or relevant field.
- Residing in the Helderberg area: Somerset West, Strand, Gordons' Bay
- 3 - 4 years of working experience in a similar role supported by relevant qualifications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual - able to work with English and Afrikaans clients.
- Significant depth of knowledge of services marketing and appropriate marketing channels.
- Knowledge of brand management in a digital services environment.
- Innovative, creative, solution-oriented and a go-getter.
- Attention to detail with a keen eye for brand consistency.
- Outstanding language, grammar and writing skills.
- Persuasive and cooperative approach in working in team environment.
- Curious outlook and commitment to learning.
- PR and network skills advantageous.
- Strong administrative, organisation and co-ordination skills.
- Project management skills, managing different projects simultaneously.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Work under pressure in a high-quality standard.
- Passion for digital marketing or alike.
Compensation can be discussed or negotiated during interviews.
The offer will be based on expectations, background, and experience.
Application and recruitment process:
- Apply with an updated CV, recent profile photo and cover letter.
- If your submission has been deemed successful, you will be contacted for a first-round interview that will take place online with our Recruits team.
- The second-round interview will be conducted at the office with the Operations Director.
- The third-round interview will be conducted at the office with all company Directors.
- The third-round interview will follow with Psychometric Testing and Reference Checks.
- Based on evaluation of interview outcomes, psychometric profile and references, an offer will be compiled and discussed in person.
Succeed Group is a marketing consultancy based in Somerset West.
As Strategic Marketing Consultants, we add value to our clients by stimulating business growth and activating pre-determined growth drivers to achieve set targets and objectives.
We specialise in two industries: Services and Professional Services.
We are expanding our Marketing team and see passionate Marketing Managers with creative problem-solving skills, experience in working with services marketing and a vast knowledge of the digital marketing mix.
Posted on 05 May 12:46, Closing date 4 Jul