|Benefits:||Compulsory pension fund|
|Location:||Durban, Cornubia Industrial Estate|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Company:||Durpro Workforce Solutions|
Job descriptionPlease note:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Should you not be contacted please consider your application unsuccessful.
Analytical individual with a high ability to analyse, interpret and troubleshoot required to drive critical business decisions by analysing metrics and designing reports in order to communicate key data to internal and external stakeholders. This accurate and precise individual will be required to:
- Cleanse, transform, model and interrogate multiple data sets to find trends, insights and opportunities to assist client’s in measuring campaign performance.
- Conduct a thorough analysis on campaigns that have already been executed and identify areas for improvement and further efficiencies.
- Closely working with IT partners to build and provide teams with visualization tools for performance dashboards.
- Build required data views and calculations using Google analytics and Power BI required for campaign success.
- Look for opportunities to automate and speed up the generation of charts and tables.
- Development of monthly and adhoc reports as required.
- Three year diploma or degree
- Knowledge of SQL, Google Analytics and PowerBI
- Advanced level MS Excel and Word and Office 360
- Understanding of digital platforms and technologies
- Project Management Systems e.g.: team services, Jira Service Desk, Atlassian Jira
Posted on 21 Oct 14:30, Closing date 20 Dec