Paid Search Account Manager
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
TMI Collective is a full-service digital media agency that offers a wide range of solutions to meet client needs. We bring together passionate individuals and ambitious brands in a digital environment that inspires them to innovate. By combining our expertise with the strengths of our clients, we work collaboratively to craft breakthrough solutions that are aligned with their marketing goals. TMI Collective aims to revolutionise approaches and break down silos by integrating traditional and digital solutions that translate into real business value. We operate in South Africa and across various international markets giving us the benefit of a global affiliation while maintaining our local independence.
Our specialised services include:Role description
We are looking for an analytical paid media specialist to help grow both paid social media and Google Ads campaigns for a variety of our clients.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience in building, implementing, and optimising ad campaigns across Facebook, Google, and other ad platforms. We are seeking a critical thinker who understands the data and looks for opportunities to improve our campaign performance. This person will work closely with the Team Lead, Account Managers and broader team to execute on the strategies to help the overall business achieve the targets.Your responsibilities will include
- Manage, run, optimise and report back on paid advertising channels on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to the internal and external stakeholders, these include but are not limited to:
- Google Search and Google Shopping (SA360 experience beneficial)
- Paid Social Media through FB Business Manager
- Display & Video 360 (beneficial)
- Managing paid advertising budgets optimally to achieve business KPI’s
- Assist business departments with paid advertising requirements, reporting, analysis and strategies
- Help other business departments understand and how best to implement their digital advertising requests.
- Keep up to date of changes in the digital industry and setting up tests to implement and determine the viability of these new changes on our internal paid advertising.
Qualifications and experience
- Attention to detail
- E-commerce experience across paid advertising
- Strong data analysis, manipulation and reporting skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and solutions orientated
- To work under pressure in a time-sensitive environment
- To work with all levels of management
- A degree is required within marketing, statistics, mathematics or computer science
- 2-4 years’ experience in a paid advertising role
- Certifications: Google Ads (Required) Google Analytics (Required) FB Blueprint (Beneficial) DV360 (Beneficial)
- Experience on the following platforms:
- Google Ads (Required) - Across App, Display, Search, and Shopping
- Google Analytics (Required)
- Google Marketing Platform ( Beneficial) - SA360, DV360, Campaign Manager
- Facebook Business (Beneficial) - Facebook and Instagram
Posted on 14 Oct 13:17, Closing date 13 Dec