|Remuneration:||basic plus commission |
|Location:||Cape Town, Somerset West|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
We are looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with experience in digital marketing
to actively seeks out and engage new client prospects that align with the company client criteria and growth audits.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Achieve set out monthly sales targets.
· Define sales strategy for different client verticals and segments in line with regional business priorities.
· Selling multimedia services using solid arguments based on website reviews to prospective clients.
· Review websites and source clients in need of websites and other digital media that will promote the growth of their business.
· Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
· Build a strong lead database – cold calling.
· Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.Minimum requirements:
- Two years proven working experience in sales.
- Strong verbal and written skills – English and Afrikaans.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Senior Certificate
- Own reliable vehicle with valid license.
- To be able to work from a home-based office.
· High energy and driven.
· Strong communication, public speaking, and negotiation skills.
· Accountable and responsible.
· Knowledge of digital marketing or prior experience in marketing management.
· Familiarity with web design and development.
· Integrity, maturity, and intelligence.
· System and process-driven.
- High energy and driven
- Strong communication, public speaking, and negotiation skills.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Knowledge of digital marketing or prior experience in marketing management.
- Familiarity with web design and development.
- Integrity, maturity, and intelligence.
- System and process driven.
- Type of agreement: Independent Contractor with a three-month probation period.
- If you do not hear from us within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 11 Oct 11:22, Closing date 10 Dec