- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
- Companies need to ask themselves: can innovation be taught?
- Tech-savvy youth could change the cyber security landscape
|Get jobs on your |
Digital Data Analyst
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Century City, Milnerton|
Job descriptionWe are #Mark1Media.
We're an award-winning, cutting-edge digital marketing business that specialises in programmatic buying, social media, paid search, and premium digital advertising solutions. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and the ability to exceed our clients’ objectives time and time again.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our dynamic, ever-expanding team.
The ideal candidate will have to be someone who is passionate about data and analytics in digital media. Someone who has experience in collecting and analysing information from Platforms such as Demand Side Platforms, Social Media, Google Analytics and translating this into useful and meaningful data from where useful insights can be derived to make strategic brand decisions.
The ideal candidate will spend his/her time doing the following:
- Website and campaign analytics deployment (tag management)
- Develop, maintain and improve campaign/account data visualisations through various reporting dashboards
- Structure data for storytelling
- Be able to look at massive amounts of data and identify key, actionable insights for client service and operational teams
- Have a deep understanding of web analytics for strategic brand decision making.
- Be able to analyse any campaign type on Social, Search and Programmatic Platforms
- Setup Data Collection parameters (1st party data), to generate useful audience segments.
- Assist campaign and account managers with campaign optimisation insights.
- Produce monthly reports either for billing or internal use.
- Spearhead data-driven objectives within Mark1 to further cement our position as a data-driven business.
- Assist with onboarding clients.
- Develop post-campaign insights and analysis to help identify brand goals and objectives.
RequirementsPersonal skills and attributes:
- Strategic thinker with creative problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent multitasking abilities.
- Attention to numerical detail, highly analytical and statistically driven.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, numerical).
- Organised, detail oriented and highly focused at all times.
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Minimum two years’ experience in the industry and a relevant position
- Advanced Excel skills is an absolute necessity, with a strong focus on correlating data sets.
- Certified in Web Analytics packages such as Google Analytics, etc.
- Dashboard building using tools like Data Studio, Datorama, Tableau, etc.
- Looking at campaign data to build and develop insights and analysis.
- Excellent report writing, analytical and project management skills with acute attention to detail.
- Able to build data-driven case studies.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise and manage time across multiple clients in a fast-paced working environment.
- SQL knowledge is advantageous.
- Reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and campaign benchmarks.
Posted on 20 Jun 13:55
Mark1 is a technology driven and creatively focused Digital Media Business. We specialise in programmatic media sales across Display, Mobile, Video as well as Social Media and Gaming advertising Solutions. In each silo we offer media and campaign management as well as design creative services under our Mark1 Labs banner.