- Can false allegations be grounds for dismissal?
- How to accelerate business growth by becoming a People Company
- How Payroll and HR are earning their spot at the boardroom table
|Get jobs on your |
Digital Account Director
|Remuneration:||R35000 - R45000 per month To be discussed|
Job descriptionA fantastic opportunity exists with a leading digital agency. We are looking for a senior digital AD.
The position entails account direction/management in Bryanston for a leading digital agency.
Previous digital agency experience is a must.
Top agency - top job!
Previous digital experience of minimum six years' to would be preferred.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing existing accounts.
- Contributes to the development of company revenue projections and shares responsibility for building and managing accounts for agency growth/profitability.
- Complete ownership of brief to response cycle, including completing response in isolation or with the broader planning team. Works with senior management to develop strategies and recommendations for RFPs.
- Develops and delivers client presentations.
- Acts with a high degree of independence; holds responsibility for overall account relationships.
- Drive and execute digital media campaigns to help achieve clients’ marketing and communications objectives.
- Identify opportunities to help clients achieve their objectives in general business strategy, industry issues, products and services offered, customers and competitors in the marketplace.
- Prepare measurement and impact reports summarising the results of paid media campaigns.
- Attends and assists in preparing regular account 'check-ups' with clients; presents accomplishments and plans for next period.
- Manages timely invoicing and follows up with clients when receivables are overdue.
- Completes timesheets daily and otherwise acts in accordance with company policies and procedures and ensures the same for the team.
- Meets billability targets established for the vice president position and ensures the team does the same.
- Lead client meetings and conference calls.
- Develops and manages projects and programs, including strategies, implementation plans, evaluation mechanisms, staffing plans, timelines and budgets.
- In managing account teams ensures that work is delegated to the appropriate experience levels within the team structure.
- At least six years' experience, including large agency, digital agency and/or client side experience.
- Excellent presentation skills and organisational skills.
- Experience with digital marketing and/or managing the design and development of websites; traditional marketing experience is a plus.
- Experience with paid search campaigns, major online media and emerging media.
- Experience in large scale project management or enterprise site building.
- Experience managing employees.
- Responsible for overall revenue and agency profitability for accounts.
- Ability to craft creative briefs and provide clear, persuasive briefings to creative teams and remain an active contributor throughout the creative development process.
- Proven approach to cross-functional, cross-agency and partnership collaboration.
- CRM/direct experience is beneficial.
- Distinct understanding of strategic process.
- Ability to lead and grow multiple clients.
Posted on 24 May 10:21
082 972 3393
- Senior Account Manager, Sandton
- Account Director, Johannesburg, Fourways
- Account Manager/Account Director, Johannesburg, Parktown North
- Account Director, Sandton
- Account Director, Johannesburg, Viv Gordon Placements
- Group Account Director, Johannesburg, Rosebank
- Digital Group Account Director, Johannesburg, Ogilvy South Africa
- Public Relations Account Director, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Sandton, Ogilvy South Africa
- Digital Account Director, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Ogilvy South Africa
- Digital PR Account Director, Johannesburg North, Cardilogix