|Get jobs on your |
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Ogilvy South Africa|
Job descriptionYou will be responsible for working hand in hand with a CD, designers, writers and junior motion artists, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process.
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including TV, smartphones, tablets and the web.
- Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Looking to push the boundaries of storytelling using 360 video
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Support the team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and various forms of digital design.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
- Self starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Professional demeanour with high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients
- Loves this thing we call “digital”
- Eats, sleeps and repeats Adobe After Effects on a daily as if it
- An Adobe Illustrator GAWD
- Has reached “sensei" levels in Adobe Photoshop
- Would put Michael Bay films to shame with their 3D skills
- An editor of note in Adobe Premiere
- Can write visual poetry using expressions in Adobe After Effects
- You have dabbled in machine learning and AI because – why not?
- At least two to three years' graphic design experience including using video and animation.
- A strong portfolio which must be part of your application.
Posted on 07 May 10:48
Ogilvy South Africa
We are a Johannesburg-based integrated advertising agency defined by a devotion to brands and a dedication to ideas.