|Get jobs on your |
Half-Day Marketing Assistant
|Remuneration:||R3500 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Durban, Mount Edgecombe + North Coast|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Pistol + Honey|
Job descriptionPistol + Honey is a digital agency currently based in Mount Edgecombe, Umhlanga.
Please Note: Our offices will be moving towards Westbrook/Ballito in a few months' time.
We are the 'new kid on the block' and have been making digital magic for our clients for the past 20 months. We are a small team of five members with a leadership that has over 20 years of marketing and advertising experience.
We offer innovative marketing solutions that assist our clients business in growing and gaining traction both across South Africa and internationally.
We specialise in several areas of Digital Marketing including:
- Websites and Online Stores
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Google Ads (PPC)
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Message-based Marketing
- Photography for Digital Marketing
- Videography for Digital Marketing
At P+H, we offer a relaxed work environment where we work hard and play hard. We have five small office dogs running around keeping us entertained and Fatsak beanbags to work and relax on. Our focus is to provide our clients with exceptional digital offerings at affordable prices and we have a very strong emphasis on service. Our growth over the past 20 months displays a portfolio of happy clients who love the way we do digital.
Company DescriptionPistol + Honey is an advertising agency servicing clients both in South Africa + abroad. We specialise in websites, social media + digital marketing for corporate clients + selected SMEs.
RequirementsDo you have what it takes? Here is what we are looking for:
- Relevant degree/diploma
- Relevant work experience
- Willingness to learn and grow
- An organisational super star
- Excitement for digital marketing
- Teamwork is an absolute must
- Ability to multi-task
- Solutions orientated (think on your feet and suggest solutions to problems)
- Online research
- Digital savvy (social media, the internet, email)
- A love for advertising
- An interest in design
- An attitude of excellence
- Own laptop
- Weekly client reporting
- Brainstorming strategy for clients
- Scheduling clients work
- Assist with creating unique and varied social media posts
- Client and competitor research
- General office assistance
- You will be mentored and coached and your skillset increased
- We offer huge growth potential and corresponding salary increases
- Bonuses for any new business leads that convert
- Possibility of working from home up to two days a week (after month three)
- Scope for formal training and specialisation should that be desired
- Position could become full-day should both parties be interested in that
Please provide us with a cover letter with some interesting information about yourself that we will not find on your CV and let us know why you think you would be great in this position.
CVs RECEIVED WITHOUT THIS COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Location + Details:
Currently based in Mount Edgecombe, Umhlanga.
Our offices will be moving towards Westbrook/Ballito in a few months time.
Standard Half-day Working Hours: 7am - 12.30pm Monday - Friday with some over time required.
Posted on 25 Apr 10:11