|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock Exchange|
- Are you an organisational expert and traffic/project manager wunderkind?
- Do you wish herding cats was more of a challenge?
- Are you obsessed with continuous improvement and making PM systems better?
About the role:
A full-time traffic management opportunity has opened up in our funky digital marketing agency. We’re a small team with a big heart and we’re looking for somebody awesome to join our family in Woodstock, Cape Town.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Three or more years of dedicated project/traffic management experience in an agency environment.
- A passion for creating and maintaining clever project management systems.
- A basic knowledge of digital marketing.
- Recommending, implementing, and managing project management processes.
- Helping us all work ‘smarter’ so that we can surf more.
- Ensuring that the team maintains an optimal daily/weekly/monthly rhythm
- Ensuring maximum efficiency and billable rates.
- Keeping all our projects on track.
- Keeping a level head when things change. (Er... and that would be always :)
- Having an eagle-eye for detail, while still keeping the big picture in mind.
- We're growing, so we’re going to be depending on your organisational skills to help us grow from 10 to 20 staff.
Life as one of us is pretty darn special. We are the best company you’ll ever work for. Think that’s a bold claim? Check this out:
- Flexi Hours: We think 9am-5pm jobs suck. So you will be free to structure your day around your other passions – boxing session at 11am… or yoga at 3pm… no problem.
- Remote Work: You will have huge flexibility where and when you work. Part of the week will be at our funky Woodstock office, and part of the week can be remote (if you choose). Working in your PJs or from your favourite café? Yes please.
- Family: Our team is tight-knit and awesome. We are really picky about who we hire and as a result, everyone you end up working with will be fun, super-talented, honest, driven, confident, passionate and just a little bit quirky - just like you.
- Employee Happiness: The happiness of our team matters to us, and we’re really forward-thinking when it comes to your work/life balance.
- Skills Development: We are all obsessed with learning and honing our razor-sharp skills. As part of the CleverClicks team, we’ll dedicate at least half a day every sprint to upskilling you and making you better at what you love. We regularly send team members to Boston/Vegas/Seattle or wherever a great conference may be to pick up new skills.
- Results > Effort: Your success will be measured by results achieved, not effort expended. In fact, if you can do a better job in less time we encourage that. And, as project manager, you’ll help make this a reality for everyone on the team.
Company DescriptionCleverClicks is a fun, close-knit agency with offices in Australia and Cape Town (The Woodstock Exchange).
Our ‘outward’ mission is to help small and medium-sized business owners live their entrepreneurial dreams. We do this through implementing clever marketing strategies with SEO, PPC and social, as well as lead nurturing.
Just as importantly, our ‘inward’ mission is for each of us to push ourselves into the next level of personal growth. Whatever that may be for you. Making you more fulfilled, more valuable and ultimately, happier. More will be revealed in your interview...
Posted on 18 Apr 09:33