|Remuneration:||negotiable market-related |
|Location:||Johannesburg, Orange Grove|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Job level:||Management (Snr - Executive, 5+ yrs)|
|Company:||K and K Media|
K and K Media Group seeks to provide opportunities to qualifying candidates in the below fields. Applicants must have at least 3 to 5 years experience.
Please send the CV to az.oc.aidemkdnak@htiafIT manager
Qualifications- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technologyRoles and responsibilities
Successful candidates must have
- Ensure regulatory compliance on all IT-related matters.
- Develop a consolidated technology roadmap for all companies within the Group.
- Manages the network and server infrastructure of the company.
- Securing the company's computer systems and electronic data, development and implementation of customised systems and overseeing all computer-related activities.
- Help guide the technological direction of the organizations by constructing business plans, overseeing network security, and directing online operations.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a highly pressurised environment
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team
- Have good telephone etiquette.
- Good time management skills
- Must be customer service orientated
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
K and K Media Group is 100% black owned Media Company that not only produces news for its digital and print publications, but is also a leader in content creation and digital distribution in South Africa.
Posted on 07 Dec 12:43, Closing date 5 Feb