Multi-Platform Content Producer
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Reference:||#Multi Content Produc|
|Company:||Primedia Broadcasting Recruiter|
Job descriptionKey purpose of the role
This multifaceted role is tasked with advancing the station's content and marketing goals through clever and captivating show and station content, branding, commercial campaigns, and station promotional content. The ideal candidate is a pop culture junkie that lives and breathes the latest trends in radio, audio, design, advertising and marketing and has an intuitive sense of what will resonate with Johannesburg audiences.Key responsibilities
- Responsible for writing, producing and editing audio and video-based content (short-form content, trailers, promos, sales reels, radio ads, and other branded/promotional content.)
- Serve as show lead on assignments from concept through final delivery.
- Act as a content creator and brand ambassador, ensuring that all projects fit the 947 filter and voice.
- Communicate progress effectively with the Station Manager and Programming Manager and colleagues in digital, sales, and marketing.
- Develop expert knowledge of show content, marketing goals, programming timelines and deadlines.
- Combine compelling, first-in-class creative with clear marketing messages and calls-to-action
- To ensure the show meets its objectives through the formulation and execution of strategies for audience and revenue growth.
- To manage and position the show to ensure it is relevant to the market in which it operates based on BRC results, market studies and research conducted.
- To work closely with the digital and marketing team to build a data strategy for audience acquisition.
- To work closely with the digital team to drive growth for the station’s digital assets namely the website, app and audio streams.
- Qualification in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in commercial music radio and digital marketing experience
- Good knowledge of commercial South African radio markets and music radio formats
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong editorial judgement across all areas of content
- Strong drive that revolves around innovation, creativity, operational and execution excellence
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of content amplification on different streaming and social media platforms
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written presentations and video formats.
- Ability to utilize multiple sources of data to drive audience and revenue growth
- Strong administration skills and reporting ability
- RCS Selector, Aquira and Linker
- Genesys or Audiovault
- Basic studio knowledge
Posted on 19 Oct 11:11, Closing date 18 Dec