Graphic Designer and DTP Operator
|Remuneration:||to be discussed |
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Red Herring Studio|
Pretoria-based design studio seeks experienced graphic designer and DTP operator with the following key responsibilities:
Manage and maintain all printed and digital materials and processes (e.g. packaging, POS, website, social media, corporate branding, etc.) The primary tasks, functions and deliverables of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Graphic design and layout of artwork ranging from POS material, product packaging, marketing collateral, website and social media.
- Liaising with external production facilities regarding artwork and marketing collateral
- DTP preparation of artwork into Print-Ready files for supply to production
- Copy checking.
- Managing and checking of Proof Prints.
- Marketing collateral: online and printed promotional graphic design.
- Supplemental Marketing Collateral: webpage design; social media posts, etc.
RequirementsSkills and competencies:
The abilities that the individual needs in order to perform this role effectively:
- Fluent verbal and written English communication
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good graphic design and presentation skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Photoshop; Adobe InDesign; and MAC OS Proficient
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team
- Ability to follow departmental process
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work creatively under pressure and to deliver on deadline
Posted on 12 Aug 11:30, Closing date 11 Oct