Motion Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||R18000 - R30000 per month cost-to-company |
|Location:||Johannesburg, Victory Park|
What are we looking for:
We like to do great work and have a good time doing it. We value those who bring creativity, collaboration and passion for what they do.
Breadbin is looking for a talented and collaborative junior-mid weight motion graphic designer to work with our small, yet growing creative team.
This is a diverse role for someone with strong design sensibilities who is ready to take the next step. We are looking for someone who is nimble and passionate about producing high-quality design and video in a fun and fast-paced environment.Job description:
- Passion for design and appropriate skillset.
- Strong reel in motion graphics.
- Develop final art and animations.
- Ideate and execute both independently as well as collaboratively with other creative team members.
- Ability to present and articulate your ideas as they relate to the creative direction.
- Able to translate and execute from storyboards, sketches and constructive feedback.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – Specifically After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficiency in any 3D relevant software is a bonus.
- A passion and understanding of typography practices.
- High creative standards and great visual storytelling skills.
- Collaborative and positive.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- Holds a degree in design.
- Ideally has a strong understanding of technical as we are pushing in the direction of Unreal Engine.
Breadbin is a creative scalpel in the world of design, a cutting edge provider of broadcast solutions, who deliver creative solutions with design, production, post-production and development all in-house. Our services include a wide range from, logo builds, opening titles, in-show graphics packages as well as virtual production design.
Please check out our website for some background to what we do.
Posted on 08 Oct 15:44, Closing date 7 Dec