|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
We are a well-established company looking for a graphic designer. The graphic designer will be responsible for producing creative concepts and designs for web and print. We are looking for someone who can work individually as well as part of a team. The successful candidate will have excellent communication-, time management- and creative skills and be able to follow a brief. If you are pro-active by nature you will stand a good change to impress us. An added advantage is the knowledge and some experience in social media campaigns.
This role is a fantastic way to either start your careers or a great next step to grow your career into a bigger role! Be part of a team of small team of individuals who have a passion for the industry they work in. There are fantastic opportunities here to really grow your skills wider than just pure graphic design.
- InDesign a must
- Diligent, self starter and deadline driven
- Organised, pro-active and aware of time constraints
- Capable of taking a concept and be creative to deliver a print-or web-ready design/product
- Knowledge of and some experience with social media campaigns will be an added bonus
- Be a team player
- Ideas generator
- Open to work beyond the scope of pure design
FAnews operates in the financial services and insurance space. We run a print and digital publication and we are also involved with various other initiatives in the industry. There's always something happening and new opportunities rising.
Posted on 05 Oct 10:55, Closing date 30 Nov