Junior Sales Manager - Surf/Foil//Accessories
|Remuneration:||R14000 - R16000 per month basic salary |
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Solar Station Design / AK Durable Supply Co.|
Please note, this position is for an active surf, foil or water sports enthusiast only.
Are you a young salesperson, passionate about brand building and with the technical ability to communicate the finer details of a new product? Solar Station Design is looking for a water sports enthusiast to fill the role of junior sales manager (surf, foil and accessories) in our Cape Town office, situated in Muizenberg.
The ideal candidate has exceptional organisational and communication skills, have the ability to support existing sales relationships along with develop new dealers and distribution partners. You should be a social person with great customer service skills and the ability to deal with business owners, retailers and end customers.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brands, managing our communications with our network in an enthusiastic, professional and efficient manner.
- Must be an active water sport participant with a broad interest in water and wind sports.
- Must be legally eligible to work in South Africa with the potential ability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- A foundational understanding of Microsoft Xcel with strong general computer skills.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of sales and marketing channels.
- Organised, paying attention to detail, with the ability to multitask.
- Develop efficient sales networks and sales communications.
- Create and communicate new product releases, order forms and sales performance information to the international distribution network.
- Review and correlate master product list with product design team, including all pricing information.
- Develop and Manage CRM, systems, data and information.
- Manage outcomes of customer service, operations and administration.
- Support the marketing team with implementation of marketing outcomes within the distribution network.
Please submit a concise portfolio C.V. pdf to moc.hsuria@notnilc - Any applications submitted not actively involved in surf, foil or water sports will not be considered.
- Degree or diploma in business, marketing or sales-related field.
Posted on 05 Oct 11:05, Closing date 4 Dec