- Entrepreneurs are using staff monitoring software to compete with big business
- Gender equality - Past, present and future
- Futurist-in-chief Dion Chang to lead BizTrends2021 - Towards New North and New Narratives
Paid Media Specialist
|Location:||Cape Town (potential to be remote)|
Start Date: Jan 2021
Location: Either remote or from an office in Westlake, Tokai
Salary: Market Related
We are seeking a passionate Paid Media Specialist to help acquire new leads and bookings through online PPC channels across the GVI and AVirtual Groups. This exciting role will be in charge of all campaign implementation, management and optimization across channels such as Adwords, YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook.
While firmly part of the GVI Family, this role will have the benefit of also working with the AVirtual Group, which will mean collaborating with a range of talented, dedicated in-house team members, while working across a diverse set of brands. This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about paid media and it's optimization, and thrives in an innovative, dynamic working environment.
- Manage the setup of all paid campaigns
- Design, execute, maintain, measure and optimize our paid marketing campaigns
- Test new platforms, such as Tik Tok, to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition
- Continually optimize our paid campaign components including keyword strategy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, audience optimization, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS and/or equivalent working experience (3-4 years)
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, display and social network advertising
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Excellent work ethic and a natural inclination to learn and share your knowledge with others
- A team player who enjoys working alongside a diverse team of colleagues
- Ability to set up conversion tracking & retargeting pixels is beneficial
- Experience working for an organization that specialises in international digital marketing is beneficial
GVI is a multi-award winning social enterprise on a mission to build a global network of people united by their passion to make a difference. We run all our own sustainable development programs in 13 countries worldwide aligned to the objectives of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
To ensure we are truly having a lasting positive impact, we partner with local governmental and non-governmental organisations on the ground. More than 35,000 participants have either volunteered, interned, or studied abroad with us over the course of our 21 years in operation and most have noted the experience as ‘life-changing.’
Our key management and administrative teams are based in Cape Town, either working from an office in Westlake or remotely from home.
How to apply
If you believe you have what it takes to excel in this role based on the above requirements, we'd love to hear from you! Please send the following to email@example.com:
- An email, motivating why you believe you’d be a great fit for this role. Please ensure the subject line is “Paid Media Specialist Application”
- Your CV or Resume
Posted on 26 Oct 14:54
Apply by emailTamsyn Cooper