- Entrepreneurs are using staff monitoring software to compete with big business
- Gender equality - Past, present and future
- Futurist-in-chief Dion Chang to lead BizTrends2021 - Towards New North and New Narratives
Junior Web/UI Designer
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R18000 per month negotiable Market related|
|Company:||Journey Customer Innovation|
Job descriptionKey responsibilities:
- Bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using storyboards, prototypes and wireframes
- Create original graphic designs, digital media assets and user interface elements that are customer-focused
- Continuously work with the team on identifying and troubleshooting UX problems and create adjustments/improvements accordingly (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborate with team members to make marketing campaigns and campaign assets come to life.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Assist with any other design needs such as presentations and customer communications as needed.
Company DescriptionWe are growing. We are disrupting. And we are recruiting.
Journey is an established and successful Fintech digital marketing business.
We are focussed on disruption of the markets we operate in by revolutionising customer experience while offering consumers outstanding value and simplicity.
We are looking for a creative innovator to join our business who will help create a new customer landscape in delivering essential consumer financial services. Someone who will push the limits while crafting creative, customer-centric website elements, digital marketing campaigns and social media engagements. Design that stands out from the rest and appeals to our target market.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Graphic, Web, UI and/or UX design
- One to two years working experience as a Web /UI designer
- Experience in the following technologies:
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and XD
- Technologies: HTML/CSS
Nice to have:
- User experience and conversion rate optimization experience (UX and CRO)
- Commitment to delivery and ability to meet deadlines
- Initiative, attention to detail, quality, reliability and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proactive and accountable
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- A drive for continuous improvement and learning
- Strong creative visualisation, critical thinking, problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Passion for things design!!
Posted on 26 Oct 13:07
Apply by emailJennifer Furter