- Why building your personal brand can help you stand out in the job market
- Virtual interview tips
- Most employers are doing prepaid purchases the hard way - Are you one?
|Remuneration:||negotiable Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, Somerset West|
|Company:||Rocketfuel (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionWant to collaborate on exciting projects?
Rocketfuel is looking for brilliant graphic designers to work on a project to project basis.
We are preferably looking for someone based in the Cape Town, Stellenbosch and Helderberg regions, Cape Town.
If you have two years+ experience and are looking for an opportunity to grow and craft exceptional work.
send your CV and portfolio to az.oc.leuftekcor@assilem.
Company DescriptionWhether you’re looking for real business growth, or building your brand from scratch, we use consumer insights and design thinking to quickly find the link between your vision and the customers you’re trying to reach, specialising in 3D design and business innovation.
- Degree or diploma in graphic design or a related art or design-based subject
- Experience working in a design/ creative studio two+ years
- Must be in possession of a design portfolio to present in line with the application
- Highly proficient at using Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote, Google Docs, and Microsoft Office products
- Proficient in Adobe Dreamweaver; knowledge of HTML and CSS, especially related to mailers
- Excellent time management skills and able to maintain deadlines
- Creative thinker with a strong eye for detail and consistency
- Punctual with good communication skills
Posted on 13 Oct 13:12
Apply by emailMelissa Rademan