- 5 pieces of advice that all startups should ignore
- Can false allegations be grounds for dismissal?
- How to accelerate business growth by becoming a People Company
|Get jobs on your |
Architecture or Interior Designer
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
Job descriptionRocketfuel is an award-winning 3D Design agency. We are a design and innovation firm that specialises in Product Design/ UX / Environment Design and the invention of iconic brand shapes to grow brand market share. The scope of products we design ranges from new products to packaging, POS, retail stores, architectural/interior environments, homeware/furniture, mobile, and pop-up stores.
The successful applicant or freelancer will be responsible for:
- Translating a design brief accurately in order to prepare rendered design proposals.
- Progress design proposals to full drawing packages including all layer drawings with details on time and accuracy in order to meet the store development programme.
- Demonstrate the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Design, model and produce photo realist renders for Bar (Indoor & outdoor), Cafe, Shipping Container design presentations.
- Expertise rendering skills for interior and exterior spaces.
RequirementsEducation: Tertiary education and experience in either Architecture or Interior Design; to be AutoCAD proficient and or other suitable packages.
Experience: Minimum 3 years AutoCAD 2D & 3D & drawing office experience and ability to produce sufficient Tech Packs for manufacturing.
Additional experience that would be beneficial: Sketch-up, Photo-shop, 3D Studios.
Please send us your CV and a copy of your portfolio now for immediate consideration.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks please consider this application unsuccessful.
Posted on 23 May 15:33