|Get jobs on your |
Graphic Designer - Middleweight
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock, CBD|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Enjoy have a position for a Graphic Designer who will report to and work alongside our Creative Head and DTP studio.
Through our own store, website and with the help a long list of professional athletes, teams and corporates Enjoy has established itself well in the boutique, professional and customised apparel space.
Your immediate day-to-day role will be creating custom designs for an ever expanding list of blue-chip clients. You will need to be a neat and assertive worker who is not only a creative talent but who is also able to prepare work for an easy artwork handover as you are also a crucial member to a successful production process.
It’s a fast-paced environment. There is no getting away from the fact that speed is your friend. On the Adobe Illustrator scale, you need to be able to operate at 8/10 on a bad day and know how to work smart and efficiently.
You’ll need to be a people person who is able to work within a team but also happy and confident to deliver a good result when left alone with a project. Your ability to cope with stress, roll up your sleeves if need be and get stuck in for the benefit of all is right up there with you taking personal pride in what you do and being a self motivator. As a mid-level position, we’re expecting you to bring initiative to the table.
You’ll also be working alongside the creative director on various brand related projects varying from new instore product and catalogue design through to display area and shopfront window installations. There will often be the requirement to take these ideas further with supportive marketing and packaging material. The role is certainly diverse and suits someone up for this challenge.
- Be responsible for our visual assets and pictures and liaise with relevant departments dealing with those assets ie sales, marketing and DTP
- Creating custom visuals for clients according to supplied briefs
- Advise clients and make them included in the design process
- Assisting the CD in offline material such as catalogue, posters, packaging and a wide variety of other items.
- Produce concepts in line with the brand image on for example, seasonal campaigns as well as for our store and retailers
- Create concepts, supported by creative research and be able to initiate a clean handover to DTP department
- Collaborate with the team to bring innovative ideas to visual life
- Three to five years' relevant employment history
- Tertiary design qualification
- Punctual and well presented
- Confident in conversation with staff, suppliers and if need be clients
- Adobe Creative Suite CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Ability to handle several projects at one time
- Enjoy working in a team
- Keen to create a happy workplace
- Passionate about design
- Great awareness of retail and creative trends (external influences) to pull into creative design solutions
- Be a self-starter
- Able to balance innovation with commercial logic
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast pace environment
- Own transport
- Web and digital experience
Company DescriptionSportwear & Leisure
Posted on 26 Apr 07:58
- Mid-Level Graphic Designer/Illustrator, Cape Town, GetSmarter
- Freelance Corporate Midweight Graphic Designer, Cape Town
- Corporate Mid-Weight Graphic Designer, Cape Town, CBD
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Diep River, Southern Suburbs, DirectAxis
- Freelance Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Somerset West
- Mid-Senior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Junior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Junior-Intermediate Graphic Designer, Knysna, CBD
- Graphic Designer - Digital/Print, Cape Town
- Junior DTP Operator/Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Epping Industria
- Junior Graphic Designer, George, Badger Holdings
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Oasis Group
- Junior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Somerset West, Viv Gordon Placements
- Mid-Weight Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Graphic Designer/DTP, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- DTP/Digital Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Digital/Motion Graphics Designer, Cape Town
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Graphic/Digital Designer/Art Director/DTP, Cape Town
- Mid-Level Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Web Developer/Designer, Cape Town, Hout Bay