Senior Video Editor
|Benefits:||13th Cheque base on performance. Gifting you sneakers on your birthday is part of our studio culture. Working on edits that will be recognised.|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Established in 2011, Fairchild Creative is an award-winning creative agency that designs to disrupt.
We blend design thinking with production, to craft visual experiences that push brands forward.
We work with global youth brands, media networks, streaming services and agencies to help grow their brands.
We are seeking an experienced senior video editor
to join our creative studio.
The outline of the role includes:
* Senior applicant should be quick, effective and reliable when editing, without losing the concept and story.
- Video editing for trailers/on-air promos/commercials
- Video editing creative and treatments
- Cutting pitch videos/AVs
- Idea generation
- On-air promotion script writing
- Campaign Executions
If you can do this even more amazing
- Shoot and production experience.
- Graphic design (logos, style frames, key art, layouts etc) - Motion design (AE / VFX / 3D)
Candidates that will be considered will need relevant experience working in a creative agency, post-production house or social media agency.
If you want to join a studio of like-minded creatives that obsess about great design, beautiful branding, crafted typography, well-cut edited videos, inspiring animation, beautiful colour grades, moving photography and most importantly great ideas..
we believe our agency will be a perfect fit for you.
We respect creatives that want to create for the love of creating beautiful work rather than approaching briefs with
a "it's just a job" mentality.
We respect deadline-driven individuals that are accountable and reliable.
We respect positive individuals that bring life to our working environment rather than procrastinators.
We respect people that want to learn new crafts, techniques and styles rather than being a 1 trick pony.
We love individuals that are fearless, can do whatever is tasked and are not scared of making mistakes. We do not respect.. negativity, clock watchers and individuals that are self-centred.
We are a team, of like-minded creatives that help and build each other as well as inspire each other.
We believe in growing our talent.. making sure people grow is our priority.
We believe growth is more than creative, but rather the value you add.
If this environment sounds like a fit for you... We would love to hear from you.
If not, why? you may be surprised on what you achieve with us.
Email your CV and showreel to vt.dlihcriaf@ofni.
No showreel will mean no job.
To View or work go to www.vimeo.com/fairchildtv
Visit our socials for more info.
FB : https://www.facebook.com/fairchildgrowsbrands
PS: Being passionate is one thing, being absolutely obsessed is another..question is, where is your headspace at?Editing software
- Adobe suite (Premiere, Media Encoder, After Effects)
- Da Vinci Resolve (BOUNS)
- Any sound editing software to enhance your edit
Bonus : creative execution services
- Conceptualise on air promo scripts
- Conceptualise on air spots with creative treatments
- 3D and Motion Design (AE, Maya, C4D, Blender)
- Key Art Creation
- Matt Painting
- Campaign Design and Strategy
- Design thinking and problem-solving.
- Deadline driven.
- Loyal and dedicated.
- Uplifting attitude.
- Exceptional eye to detail.
- On-trend of what is happening in the world of creativity.
- Ability to reference great inspiration to inspire and stay inspired.
- The ability to lead and inspire.
- The ability to turn around briefs quickly without compromising quality.
- The ability to ride the storm rather than looking for shelter.
Established in 2011, Fairchild Creative is an award-winning creative agency that designs to disrupt. We blend design thinking with production, to craft visual experiences that push brands forward. We work with global youth brands, media networks, streaming services and agencies to help grow their brands.
Posted on 04 Aug 14:12, Closing date 3 Oct