You’re a huge pile of walking words. You’re a writer. Not a ‘I once wrote my high-school sweetheart a poem’ kind of writer. A real writer. You know all about grammar, and you can even spell it. You’re in love with words, you’re married to sentence structure, and coming up with killer ideas is your mistress.
From clip-based promo creation to full-on shoot-based campaigns, Studio Zoo has been in the advertising game for 20 years and has the silverware to prove it.
So if that sounds like a place you’d like to be and you’re a talented copywriter with a proven history in advertising, give us a shout! Requirements:
NB: Please do not apply if you have less than four years of experience.
- Over three years promo/agency experience
- Able to not only read a brief, but apply it, live it and make it a reality
- Excellent writing skills - obviously
- Strong conceptual skills a no-brainer
- Can work solo, or as part of a bigger team
- It’s TV - deadlines are tight and you need to manage them
- Strong portfolio/showreel a plus
Remuneration: Neg with experience
PS: If you have not heard from us in 30 days consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 29 Nov 10:56, Closing date 28 Jan