|Job level:||Management (Snr - Executive, 5+ yrs)|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Bitventure is a software solutions company based in Johannesburg. We specialise in digital verification and payment solutions that ensure seamless and secure onboarding of customers, suppliers, and employees. If you are creative, strategic, and well-skilled and experienced in both inbound and outbound marketing, then this role is the perfect fit for you!
The main duties and responsibilities of the marketing manager would include, but would not be limited to the following:
- Create and execute marketing strategies to generate brand awareness, initiate brand authority, generate qualified leads and maintain brand consistency and reputation.
- Spread brand awareness to targeted audiences through content development for omnichannel distribution (websites, social media, email, Google Ads, banner ads, billboards etc.).
- Create and maintain brand authority through thought leadership by composing blog articles, sponsored content articles, and press releases.
- Conceptualise and develop content with the design team to create impactful marketing campaigns.
- Develop effective marketing funnels with optimised landing pages for increased lead generation.
- Create lead nurturing workflows to the goal of quick conversion, qualification, and hand-over to the sales team.
- Work closely with the sales team to compose professional and personalised proposals.
- Proficiency in onsite and offsite Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Advertising, HubSpot email marketing, and Google Analytics.
- Manage all branding-related projects including business documents, brochures, signage, corporate gifts, etc.
- Report weekly/monthly on all marketing results indicating key performance areas, executions within sets budgets, and most importantly, the achievement of set targets.
Please submit a detailed CV, and qualifications to az.oc.erutnevtib@kenali
- Degree/diploma/higher diploma in marketing or equivalent
- Google certification
- A minimum of five years work experience preferably, in the financial services industry
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Valid drivers licence and reliable vehicle
Posted on 26 Oct 14:28, Closing date 25 Dec