TTL Strategist - Middle Weight
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
We’re looking for a middle-weight strategist with experience in originating and adapting TTL campaign strategies
to join our team, working from our Johannesburg office.Minimum criteria and position details:
The strategist will be responsible for:
- Relevant marketing/communications diploma/degree
- TTL creative communications/advertising agency experience of four+ years
- Strong understanding of media planning and digital marketing best practice
- Experience in developing and presenting strategic solutions in FMCG category
As a middle-weight strategist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day strategic work on key clients assigned to your portfolio. This will require an appetite to make work that works, the ability to translate research findings and consumer insights into clear, actionable TTL campaign strategies and the ability to build strong relationships with the client and core team servicing the account(s).Specific responsibilities:
- Day-to-day strategic lead on the brand(s) you are assigned to.
- Articulate and interrogate client needs based on the brand and business strategy.
- Develop, construct and present compelling strategies to clients, either by originating or adapting global strategies to incorporate local nuances.
- Use research and research tools to unearth original and innovative insights and provide a high-quality interpretation of research findings.
- Write inspiring creative briefs and ensure creative work remains on strategy throughout the review process.
- Develop clear and consistent digital and content strategies, including the mapping of digital consumer journeys and audience segmentation for campaign personalisation.
- Work closely with strategic media planners to ensure integration of creative and media strategies.
- Provide input into optimising the customer experience and ensuring brand consistency.
- Use research and research tools to deliver insightful competitor reviews and with actionable insights.
- Constantly monitor campaigns and projects to ensure they adhere to the set strategic direction.
- Analyse and interpret data, research or post-campaign reports and suggest solutions to optimize campaigns across all media platforms.
- Report on the performance of all campaigns.
- Act as the brand custodian and strategic client lead to the brand(s) you work on.
- Curious and solution-orientated mindset
- Strong analytical mindset, applying rigour and detail in daily deliverables
- Comfortable in a high performance, fast-paced environment
- Open and active team player
Machine_ is a TTL creative solutions agency represented across Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban, and is home to?over 75 adventurous minds. At Machine_ we don’t believe that intuition and gut feel are enough. That’s why everything we do starts with an insight. Our team of experts uses these insights to create impactful and accountable solutions that touch consumers at every point in their connected world.
Machine_ is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the fastest-growing global networks.
Machine’s mantra, Never Afraid, underpins our values of; doing the right thing, being curious, solution orientated and at its core ‘getting things done!’. Living this mantra daily helps grow our clients’ businesses and these are the values we look for when recruiting new talent. The right personality is just as important as the right experience. We’re here to work hard and have fun while doing it.
Posted on 26 Oct 10:26, Closing date 24 Dec