|Remuneration:||negotiable basic salary |
|Benefits:||13th cheque based on performance|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban|
- Fairchild Creative is an award-winning creative agency that designs to disrupt.
- We blend design thinking with production, to craft visual experiences that push brands forward.
- We work with global youth brands, media networks and agencies to help grow their brands.
- We are seeking an art director/motion designer or designer to join our family.
- This does not mean we are not on the lookout for creative talent.
- Candidates that will be considered, will be based on CV, showreel, portfolio and previous experience.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- If you obsess about great design, beautiful branding, crafted typography, well-cut videos, inspiring animation, beautiful colour grades, moving photography and most importantly great ideas... We believe our agency will be a perfect fit for you.
- We respect individuals that want to create for the love of creating beautiful work rather than approaching briefs with an 'it's just a job' mentality.
- We respect deadline-driven creatives that will make the work come alive no matter the cost.
- We respect positive individuals that bring life to our working environment rather than procrastinators.
- We respect creatives that want to learn new crafts, techniques and styles rather than being a one-trick pony.
- We love individuals that are fearless, can do whatever is tasked and are not scared of making mistakes.
- We do not respect negativity, clock watchers and individuals that are self-centred.
- We are a team, of like-minded creatives that help and build each other as well as inspire each other.
- We believe in growing our talent, making sure people grow is our priority.
- We believe growth is more than creative, but rather the value you add.
If this environment sounds like a fit for you. We would love to hear from you.
If not, why? You may be surprised on what you could do with us. Don't hate, appreciate, lol.We accepting remote working "calling Durban and Cape Town"
E-mail CV to vt.dlihcriaf@ofni
Visit our socials or website for more
PS: Being passionate is one thing, being absolutely obsessed is another... Question is, where is your headspace at?Characteristics
Programmes - You don't have to know all of the below stated, but be willing to learn and grow:Adobe Suite (mainly AE, AI, PS, PR)
- Design thinking and problem-solving.
- Deadline driven.
- Loyal and dedicated.
- Uplifting attitude.
- Exceptional eye to detail.
- On-trend of what is happening in the world of creativity.
- Ability to reference great inspiration to inspire and stay inspired.
3D application a bonus (C4D, Maya or 3Ds Max)
- If you are an 'Illustrator' that mainly works on Illustration, no worries, we can help you
- If you mainly a Photoshop person, how far can we push you, can you matt paint and style frames?
- If you mainly After Effects... Are you familiar with all the plugins? Are you an Andrew Krammer, school of motion enthusiast?
- If you all of the above, where have you been all our lives?
- If you can edit and tell stories, bonus.
- Can you kitbash? what modelling skills do you have?
- Can you texture and light?
- Can you do great camera moves?
- Can you render with Arnold/Octane/Redshift? physical is outdated.
- Can you problem-solve with ideas that has no tutorial?
- We don't do character work, but character animators are welcome
- 3D generalist vs 'just a model/RIG/light' person, we prefer generalist
- Can you jump between app? E.g., c4d better for some stuff than Maya, etc.
- Can you turn around projects quick? optimise renders and making sure renders are setup correctly?
Extra extra bonus
- Knowledge of all tech things
- Knowledge of pipeline production
- Knowledge of cameras, format etc
- Knowledge of colour grading
- Knowledge of high-end VFX
- Knowledge of UX/UI
- Knowledge of VR/AR
- The ability to lead and inspire.
- The ability to turn around briefs quickly without compromising quality.
- The ability to ride the storm rather than looking for shelter.
Fairchild Creative is an award-winning creative agency that designs to disrupt. We blend design thinking with production, to craft visual experiences that push brands forward.We work with global youth brands, media networks and agencies to help grow their brands.
Posted on 20 Oct 10:19, Closing date 19 Dec