|Remuneration:||basic salary |
|Benefits:||Compulsory Pension Fund|
|Location:||Sandton, Lindbro Park|
|Company:||Durpro Workforce Solutions|
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not be contacted please consider your application unsuccessful.
Creative individual with an eye for detail required to join Studio team. This team player will be required to photograph retail and brand products to spec for omni-channel or marketing print and online purposesAdditional responsibilities will include:
- Product photography daily for retail and brands.
- Follow photography angle, camera and lighting specs as prescribed by style guide.
- Problem Solving – technical or new products with no spec.
- Follow strict deadlines / daily targets
- Follow job through from photography to end of retouching to ensure quality.
- Assistant to fellow photographers where needed.
- Studio & equipment maintenance – keep all equipment in order and take responsibility for the equipment you work with.
- Keep the workspace and studio neat at all times with equipment in place.
- Matric plus related tertiary qualification
- Retail Product Photography Portfolio
- Technical camera and lighting
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Minimum of three years product photography and studio lighting experience essential
Posted on 17 Sep 20:49, Closing date 16 Nov