- Entrepreneurs are using staff monitoring software to compete with big business
- Gender equality - Past, present and future
- Futurist-in-chief Dion Chang to lead BizTrends2021 - Towards New North and New Narratives
Digital Creative Director
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
Digital Creative gurus, we’re looking for you! An amazing job opportunity has come up for a Digital Creative Director to lead an agile creative Digital team at one of SA’s leading agency’s Cape Town offices. We’re looking for an energetic and dynamic digital lead to champion digital thinking and innovation. Probably the most important part of your job is rallying a small team of creatives who will report into the role. The Creative Director will have access to Strategic Planning, Account Management and Production. Your key focus areas include conceptually driven creative work, ensuring top notch execution as well as engaging presentation abilities. We’re looking for that optimistic problem-solver and creator of high-quality Digital work.
- Ultimately responsible for the quality of the Digital work across the agency and client portfolios
- Driving innovation and best practice when it comes to all aspects of Digital collateral
- Overseeing creative teams, including Designers, Copywriters, animators and video editors
- Mentor and manage the studio team – keep them happy, inspired, and motivated
- Allocate work to teams in collaboration with digital traffic
- Inspire creatives and the agency about work
- Give recognition and encourage those under you – playing a key role in driving the happiness, performance, and motivation of the team
- You are ultimately responsible for the quality of thinking that you and the teams under you produce, which should be of a consistently high quality
- You should be able to both develop and inspire great, fresh, impactful thinking
- You will need to be able to present work well to the most senior clients and organisational heads
- You will need to be able to present work right from strategy to Creative execution
- You will be responsible for all Production decisions: choice of suppliers (where applicable) and the quality of work you extract from them
- You should feel confident having the final say on work before it goes out onto the various platforms.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant qualification from a reputable tertiary institution
- Proven and demonstrable experience working on petroleum-type brands will be highly advantageous
- A minimum of 7+ years’ relevant experience Digital Lead Creative with Design and Art Direction experience
- An integrated portfolio of work
- Able to inspire, rally the team
- A good motivator
- Not egotistical
- Very solutions-driven
- Good leadership skills
- An all-round optimistic problem-solver.
Please submit a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 26 Oct 17:55
+27 21 422 1037
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Creative Director, Account Director, Art Director, Business Unit Director, Account Executive, Campaign Manager, Operations Manager, Branch Manager
Get job alerts for Creative Director jobs
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. A leading integrated agency is on the lookout for a highly experienced, below-the-line Art...
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. A smoking hot integrated agency is on the hunt for a highly experienced, Copy-based Creative Director to...