- Tech-savvy youth could change the cyber security landscape
- Team-building exercises can be a waste of time. You achieve more by getting personal
- Why you shouldn't look down your nose at telesales work
|Get jobs on your |
Field Force Strategy Manager/Telecomms
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical aid, Pension|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Reference:||#FFM Strat Mngr|
Job descriptionTop international agency is looking for a highly experienced Field Force Strategy Manager to work on a global brand to drive sales and meet targets.
EE candidates will be given preference.
If you not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful
Company DescriptionAlex Leontsinis is a top talent scout with impeccable credentials and a blue chip portfolio of clients and candidates.
Highly regarded and respected in the advertising and marketing industries.
- Eight to ten years of experience in the telecomms/electronics division
- Experience in in-store merchandising, staff training, implementing marketing strategies
Posted on 24 Jun 14:16