- Are you a Youthpreneur?
- 4 incentive travel trends to keep young employees happy this #YouthMonth
- 3 tips for graduates entering the digitally-driven workforce
|Get jobs on your |
Digital Marketer - SEO/PPC Specialist
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
We’re searching for a SEM/PPC superstar who can build audiences in their sleep, tweak media budgets before breakfast and nurture leads on their way to sales conversions!
This individual requires a strong business acumen coupled with ingenious digital marketing savvy to deliver real-world results to our awesome clients. They should know how to create, measure, continually improve and educate those around them.
You’ll need to be a Jedi Master across all digital media platforms with a proven track record of case studies demonstrating ‘your stuff!'
You need to be in the circle of trust with the likes of FB/Google/Twitter and other media platforms with a finger on the pulse of the latest SEO/SEM/PPC and other digital marketing trends.
Qualifications and Experience
- Google Analytics certified (essential)
- Google Certified Individual through Google Partners:
- Search network and Display network (Confirmation of certification from Google essential)
- Google certified in Video advertising (beneficial)
- Google certified in Shopping advertising (beneficial)
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- SEO certified professional
- Digital marketing diploma (beneficial)
- Four+ years’ experience
- Fluent and experienced in digital marketing/content marketing/search marketing/marketing automation
- Able to perform well in a team as well as on your own
- Analytical and methodical with forward planning skills
- Results driven
- Peoples person with strong communication skills and command of the English language
- Solid marketing, business and sales processes understanding
- Understand content marketing, marketing automation and lead nurturing
- Ability to sell, upsell, cross-sell and be client facing
- Passion for all things digital
- Keeping up with current search and paid trends actively visiting SEO and Google Ads blogs
- Involved in relevant communities in keeping up with current and future trends
- Passion for learning, self-development and teachable
- Ability to keep up with a fast paced environment and stick to tight deadlines
- Understanding and working experience of various other paid media networks such as GDN, DFP, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, AdSense, banner ads, mobile ads etc.
- Strong understanding of lead nurturing, online behaviour tracking and journey mapping
- Participate in the strategising of digital marketing campaigns with the team and clients
- Perform keyword research, competitor analysis, industry research and audit of client’s digital marketing efforts
- Managing various digital advertising platforms with their respective dashboards, planning tools, audience building tools, reporting etc.
- Manage various digital tools including setup, configure event tracking, constant monitoring, extraction of data, generate reports and interpret insights
- These tools include, but are not limited to: Google Search (Webmasters), Analytics, Moz Tools, SEM Rush, Pingdom and other performance measuring tools
- Managing client and campaign budgets
- Creating and managing remarketing campaigns and display advert campaigns
- Creating effective ad groups with relative keywords and adverts relating to the ad groups and business objectives
- Monitor client campaign activity, website activity and source of acquisitions
- Performing basic HTML updates to improve SEO or configure ad platforms (there are developers on hand for the heavy lifting)
- Display a technical understanding regarding keyword research as well as creative and effective advert writing
- Participate in marketing automation setups
- Meeting with potential clients to acquire new digital marketing business
- Generate online advertising and SEO reports for clients on a monthly basis
- Articulate online advertising and SEO reports to clients who may have minimal understanding of industry terms
- Attend client meetings to report on campaign performance as well as present ideas for improvement and new opportunities
Company DescriptionFirewater is a team of specialists with a focus on digital presence and PR. We believe that for a business to be relevant now and the future, they have to invest in a digital and PR presence.
We’ve been riding this beast for almost two decades; we’ve watched it grow and we understand digital and communication evolution. By understanding the impact these have on a business, we can unlock opportunities and deliver tangible results with our clients.
Strategically led, we fuse passion, creativity, and innovation to create remarkable results. Firewater has hand-picked the perfect talent to form the most dynamic and determined multidisciplinary team in the digital and communications landscape, which in turn, fuels our hunger for success as a preferred digital presence and PR agency. We never stop learning.
Posted on 09 May 11:32