- What every graduate needs to know about networking for success
- What are transport services "rendered by the employer"? Sars clarifies...
- Project management 2.0 - introducing the delivery leader
|Get jobs on your |
Digital Data Analyst
|Location:||Cape Town CBD|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job description99c is a full-service, integrated advertising agency located in Cape Town, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently-owned agencies. Led by founder and Managing Director Andrew Brand, the agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers; Ackermans; PUMA and the Spur Group to name but a few.
We are currently looking for a professional and solutions-driven Digital Data Analyst (Jnr to MW) who is able to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
The successful candidate is an innovative thought-leader who can optimise digital marketing campaign performance.
This will entail defining and implementing data analytics and measurement strategies, producing meaningful marketing KPIs, creating dashboards for monitoring performance and delivering actionable insights. This is in addition to supporting the team with relevant data in order to assist in a data-driven decision-making process.
- Define objectives, goals and key performance indicators for digital marketing campaigns
- Design, set up and customise website tracking
- Interpret data, analyse results and provide ongoing reports
- Monitor user behaviour and marketing campaign performance over time; making recommendations for optimisation
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends in complex data sets
- Work closely with the team to prioritise business information and data
- Locate and define new opportunities for process improvement
RequirementsMinimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in Data Analysis non-negotiable
- Additional marketing/advertising qualification advantageous
- At least two years' experience in a similar role, preferably in a large Advertising/Digital Agency
- Proven understanding of Digital Marketing Best Practice
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise and analyse significant amounts of information with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at writing reports for top-level management
- Confidence in presenting reports and findings internally and externally
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, with a minimum of three years' working experience (Google Analytics Certification preferable)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager, with experience in customizing tracking and adding third party tracking
- Comfortable working with MS Excel, manipulating data to create meaningful graphs in order to visualise said-data
- Experience in working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multi-variate testing advantageous
Should you meet our requirements, please do apply via our recruitment platform.
Due to the volume of responses that we received, should you not receive feedback regarding your application within two weeks, kindly accept your application as unsuccessful.
Applications from EE candidates will be considered with preference in compliance with the Employment Equity Act.
Posted on 24 Apr 07:36