Outdoor Advertising Junior Billboard Site Developer
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Market Leading OOH Media Innovations Company is looking for an energetic and hard working Junior Site Developer to join our dynamic environment. The job requires the individual to be highly organised, efficient and proactive.
- Be able to identify sites for possible advertising opportunities.
- Have the ability to foster strong relationships with landowners.
- Abilities to form good working relationships with team members, contact person, and/or site landowner.
- Able to understand the needs and wants of each client, and the ability to advise them accordingly.
- The ability to simultaneously oversee/supervise various projects.
- Willing to work out of office when the need arises.
- Ability to meet deadlines regardless of posing obstacles.
- Be able and willing to follow company work processes.
- Open-minded and quick thinking – being able to solve problems/defuse situations before they arise.
- Assertive and able to work under pressure.
- Efficient and systematic/organised.
- Ability to delegate and supervise while being a team player.
- Self-motivated, confident and approachable.
- Presentable, respectful of others, well-spoken and prompt – NB.
- Good work ethic.
- Admin strong
- Must have your own vehicle and drivers licence.
- Conduct site drives to identify new sites.
- Brief graphics to create mock-ups.
- Compose proposals.
- Present proposals, negotiate and close deals with landowners.
- Liaise with landowners, contractors or developers to determine their objectives to ensure smooth completion of projects.
- Keep landowners, contractors or developers well informed on the progress as well as our requirements to ensure successful project completion.
- Keep landowners, contractors or developers well informed on all on-site changes to the structures, banners, etc.
- Make the necessary arrangements, with all parties involved for installations.
- Handle unforeseen problems, including and not limited to damage control, movement of signage, electrical problems, etc.
- Foster and maintain good ongoing relationships with landowners.
Posted on 30 Nov 12:54, Closing date 29 Jan