|Benefits:||Great Company, Endless Coffee and Foosball|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Craighall Park|
We are looking for a mid-level account manager
to join the development team of a fast-growing, hugely ambitious agency headquartered here in Craighall, Johannesburg.
Vetro is a growth agency working primarily in digital, with plans and ambitions that see us expanding our presence globally.
For all of our work, the end goal is always to create positive ROI for our clients. We help them grow.
We partner with our clients. We don’t just provide services, which is why it’s important the clients are the right fit for us, and us for them. We get involved from beginning to end so for us it’s important to bring on the right clients that fit our business, the way we work, and that we feel we can offer them real value.
Our clients (new and old) all fit the following mould:
- Clients we love working with (and have a good relationship with)
- Brands, services, and products we believe in
- Clients we feel we can really add value to
We believe that when we’re a good fit for our clients and likewise them for us, it makes for a better alignment and better output of work and ultimately the results. We work as both a retained agency and also as a campaign agency.The role
The account manager role requires the applicant to manage and maintain current client relationships, executing client requirements, and bringing in new business. They will work closely with the operations manager to ensure relationships between the internal ops teams and clients are managed effectively. Providing excellent service to our clients is paramount, and you will be expected to ensure this is fulfilled.
The candidate we are looking for should be adaptable, well-organised, and portray stellar communication skills. If you also have experience with project management, digital marketing, and account management, we’d love to meet and get to know you more.Responsibilities:
This position will require client liaising, communication, and hands-on operational execution including:
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with clients
- Actively seek and pursue new business opportunities
- Manage and implement client brand strategy and activities
- Achieve client targets
- Manage campaigns with shared services/operations team
- Accountability for the successful planning, implementation, delivery of campaigns & reporting with the team according to required timelines
- Prepare and/or review and all campaign documents
- Prepare and/or review, analyse feedback reports
- Develop process flows and refine systems for continuous improvement as required
- Manage client budgets, ad spends and finances of all clients
- Knowledge and experience in an account management position
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent financial abilities
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Ability to pursue and engage in sales and bringing in new business
- Excellent team and individual work abilities
- Ability to handle crisis situations in a calm and proficient manner
- Basic understanding of WordPress
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time efficiency
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Own transport
Should you not hear back from us within 3-4 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
We are a ground-breaking digital company re-imagining what the world believes to be mobile and digital marketing. Our team is comprised of a bunch of overachieving perfectionists who will stop at nothing to deliver only the best and nothing less.
The candidate we are looking for should be adaptable, well-organised and portray stellar communication skills. If you also have experience with project management, digital marketing and account management, we’d love to meet and get to know you more.
Posted on 20 Sep 16:09, Closing date 19 Nov