- How to introduce authentication biometrics without additional hardware
- 5 tips for working while on holiday
- GBV in the workplace: Where to from here?
|Company:||Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment|
Job descriptionWe are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to help optimize their marketing efforts, and help drive their sales.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, emailers, web banners, social media content.
- Planning, development and execution digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, and deliverables.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing digital campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Presenting recommendations to Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Developing and coordinating marketing packages
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
Qualifications and essential requirements:
- A relevant degree or diploma in digital marketing, advertising, communication design, or visual arts.
- Minimum three years of experience and deep knowledge in social media management, social media technologies, platforms and services plus digital marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of the creation of digital campaigns
- An understanding of SEO, Google analytics, and other digital measurement tools.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms from a brand building point of view
- Working knowledge of lead generation & Sales on digital platforms/websites
- CMS system would be proficient in WordPress (must be able to set-up and customise WordPress site using a base template/theme) - non-negotiable
- Good written and communication skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working experience in Mac OS X
- A demonstrated ability to think creatively and execute campaigns effectively
- Experience in conceptualisation of advertisements and content for digital
- Experience in Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, and Twitter Ads campaigns setup and monitoring.
- Content Creation abilities- Non negotiable
Additional skills and requirements (advantageous)
- E-Mail marketing and customer retention lifecycle management.
- Experience in Community & Social Media Management
- Experience dealing with large campaign budgets.
Posted on 16 Nov 16:08
Apply by emailTyler Higgins
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Specialist, Sales Assistant, Marketing Manager, Sales Representative, Marketing, Sales Manager, Media Specialist, Strategist, Sales Agent, Marketing Intern
We're recruitment experts who specialise in digital. With over 15 years experience ,Here's what we offer. FAST, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE Speed is everything in this business, which is why work around the clock to get results fast. A UNIQUE DIGITAL FOCUS We're passionate about digital and uniquely focused on helping the industry grow. From Client Service to Paid Media, SEO, Marketing, and more, we've got it covered. NATIONAL NETWORK With contacts across the South Africa and some obroad, we have the ability to find work placements and opportunities irrespective of location. IMPROVISED SOLUTIONS Whether it's immersing ourselves in company culture or hot desking at clients to find them the perfect candidate, we pull out all the stops.
Get job alerts for Marketing Specialist jobs
This is a great opportunity for a talented digital marketing specialist and copywriter, who has at least three years' experience in a similar role, to join a team...
Develop, submit, and implement an annual digital marketing plan for all social media platforms and websites affiliated to City Property and Octodec to build brand...
One of our Nomad Now clients, an award-winning South African advertising agency, is seeking a digital marketing product specialist.
Pretoria, Centurion R700 - R850 Hourly
Great opportunity to travel to Munich! Join a diverse team where you’ll be proposing and reviewing system design and evaluating alternatives.
Pretoria R600 - R750 Hourly
A leader in innovative technologies is looking for a senior C# Azure cloud specialist to join a team of awesome developers creating next-generation software systems to...