- Are you a Youthpreneur?
- 4 incentive travel trends to keep young employees happy this #YouthMonth
- 3 tips for graduates entering the digitally-driven workforce
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R14000 - R16000 per month negotiable Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Victory Park|
Job descriptionBreadbin Productions is a growing video production company with a high-end showreel and broad client base. We produce video content ranging from internal marketing videos, corporate videos, digital/social campaigns and TV commercials right through to events and interviews.
Mid to Heavyweight Editor needed to start and complete projects from brief to final delivery. Minimum five years of industry editing experience.
Having studied editing is a perk but not a requirement. Please note that the five years experience excludes any tertiary education editing for a school/college/university.
- Take a brief/direction from the head creative or team discussion
- Start all edits from scratch all the way through to completion and export
- Give creative input
- Understand pace, rhythm and timing
- Research and find stock footage needed for the video
- Purchase, download and backup all stock footage
- Effectively manage your own time and be accountable to meet deadlines
- Keep up to date with the latest ads, social media trends and latest technology
- Work with 360 footage, edit, process and export 360 content for VR
Company DescriptionWe have a great working environment. We like to keep it small with just 4 employees and not looking to get too much bigger. We share space with a design and advertising agency.
RequirementsNeeded from you:
- Please submit your CV along with a number of styles of completed pieces edited by you alone - from fast pace, energetic to a slower more narrative based style.
- Five years of industry experience
- Experience working with a creative team
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Adobe suite of products, mainly Premiere Pro.
- Understanding MS Office - word, excel.
- A love for video content creation and all things digital
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to maintain good relationships with team members
- The ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Great presentation and strong interpersonal skills
- Positive and eager to take on each and every new job
- Self-motivated and driven
- Able to work in high-pressure environments
- Always pushing yourself to do better than the last job
- Patient and always eager to learn in an ever-evolving industry
- Ability to draw inspiration from others
- Prepared to go the extra mile for pitches or when we have deadlines.
Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
Posted on 27 May 14:23
- Video Production/Video Editing/Media Paid Internship, Johannesburg, Glenhazel
- Mid/Senior Video Editor and Videographer, Pretoria, Faerie Glen