- Most employers are doing prepaid purchases the hard way - Are you one?
- Let's talk boundaries: When all work and no play leads to burn-out
- 3 tips to keep your company culture flourishing while working remotely
Exciting opportunities exist for Graduate Trainee: Stakeholder Engagement to join the team.
- Three Year Diploma in Communications / Public Relations or Relevant equivalent qualification.
- Unendorsed motor vehicle Drivers Licence
- Assist with compiling and scheduling meetings for various stakeholder engagements
- Take minutes and records of engagement sessions held, for official reporting.
- Assist in planning and the logistics of organizing key stakeholder engagement events and meetings.
- Liaise with Stakeholder Coordinator and CRM supervisor for complaints received from various stakeholders.
- Assist with monitoring social media engagements
- Compile stakeholder statistics and collate all relevant information for quarterly reports.
- Assist with execution of CSI projects and handovers.
- Provide necessary administrative duties to the marketing team
Key Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to plan and handle communication with all levels of staff.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and keep accuracy levels.
For latest Internships, Graduate programmes and Learnerships visit: graduates24.com
Posted on 26 Oct 10:32