Marketing & Media trends
SA Workers Red Carpet Ceremony
Honouring the contributions and resilience of South African workers.
Why Workers Red Carpet Ceremony
- The event will complement workers day and make the month of May have more meaning to the South African Workers. It doesn't matter whether employees are part of a manufacturing facility or merely work on the phone all day handling billing and customer complaints or government employees; no organisation could operate without them. They are the reason South Africa is where it is today.
- This day will also serve as a reminder to all working class to continue celebrating the fruits of their labour and address challenges that still lie ahead.
- The event will also help to raise funds for CWENA and 5K Red Walk Africa Charitable Organizations.
Employee experience is a determining factor in productivity, retention, and a company's bottom line, which is why celebrating workers contribution it is vital for the company growth, therefore, leading to our country growing economy.
Rolling out the red carpet and make workers feel like stars!
Doors will be open from 8.30am for registration
Event start at 10am
As workers arrive at the venue, they are greeted by a haze of flashes and compliments from our paparazzi, media and celebrities delivering a warm welcome to put everyone in the mood for the day ahead.
- The event will feature media coverage,
- A red carpet entrance and reception with paparazzi,
- Media interviews, photo opportunities,
- Live entertainments a sit-down buffet lunch.
- Swag bags that will definitely be a surprise and of course, waiting of the grand prize from the luck draw....A brand new car!
Upon purchasing the ticket Worker's information will automatically be entered into our lucky draw
As a token of appreciation for their contribution!
- Stand a chance to win a brand new car
- Four tickets to win cash prizes R20,000 each
- 20 tablets and 10 laptops also to be won
- Every worker attending will receive R500 groceries voucher
Register at least one of your employee today
R3,000 per worker
To register send email to or call 011 057 6001
Venue capacity is strictly limited and no additional tickets will be made available when sold out.
Date: 31 May 2019
Time: 08:30 - 17:00
Venue: Emperors Palace and Convention Center, Johannesburg
Cost: R3000 per worker
More info: Emperors Palace is conveniently situated next to O.R. Tambo International Airport and offers guests a complimentary shuttle service operating every 20 minutes between 6am and 11pm, daily.
The Gautrain rapid rail network comprises a link between Pretoria and Johannesburg as well as O.R. Tambo International Airport and Sandton. Gautrain busses operate on weekdays (excluding public holidays) between 5.30am and 8.30p, on route directly to Emperors Palace.
Contact: Margreth Nikata
Company name: BMK Advanced Corporate Training
Telephone number: 011 057 6001