This workshop will show you how to strategically engage your employees and build a favourable reputation from within, dynamically impacting your brand and image in the market and workplace.
You'll walk away with practical knowledge in how to involve the workforce in building a lasting reputation, using tools such as internal communication, social media, training and corporate culture interventions
Through their actions, behaviours and performance, employees can make or break a company's reputation.
The employee stakeholder needs to be treated and engaged with care. Creating a positive work environment is of mutual benefit to employers and employees and builds loyalty. Employee communication and relations programs should be designed to create opportunities for strengthening the relationships between employees and management.
This masterclass will bring together HR, Stakeholder Relations managers, Employee Wellness and other experts to discuss how we can strategically profile and segment the employee stakeholder and develop more tailored and effective engagement and development strategies; taking into consideration WFH, Remote working, covid19 and stakeholder practices.
Here is a small selection of topics:
- How the employee landscape has changed and how to use these changes to your advantage;
- Why Strategic Employee Engagement is vital and the ways to capture the 'hands, minds & emotions' of employees to support organizational reputation objectives;
- How to assess your current engagement efforts and see what's working;
- How to build and influence employee loyalty and commitment;
- How to create a culture and conditions that make work more meaningful and rewarding for employees in the "new normal"
If you are interested to attend, send a mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org
#HR #EmployeeStakeholder #segmentation #employeewellness #culture #Covid19 #engagement #employerreputation #BestCompanytoworkfor #WFH #RemoteworkingDate:
12 February 2021Venue:
Hotel Apollo, Randburg, Johannesburg, JohannesburgCost:
See aboveMore info:
Deon BinnemanCompany name: The Reputation Go-to GuyTelephone number:
0114753515Email address az.oc.noci@nibnoed