|Remuneration:||R15000 - R25000 per month cost-to-company |
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of account management, controls, reporting, analytics and governance processes. The successful candidate will need to possess a thorough knowledge of internal procedure audits, strong administrative background and a sound judgement.
Internal Auditor Responsibilities include:
- Performing the full audit cycle including performance monitoring, controls and risk appraisals over the effectiveness, forecasting reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and KPI scoring of our Key Account Managers handling national retail chains.
- Determining internal audit scope and developing monthly and annual plans.
- Obtaining, analysing and evaluating documentation, reports, data, graphs and deriving key take-outs.
- Working with software development team to streamline processes and reporting.
- Perform and control the full monthly audit cycle including presentation conformity, file maintenance, stock management and forecasting accuracy, general account management performance and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop monthly and annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate reporting and analysis documentation, previous reports, data, analysis accuracy etc.
- Prepare and present reports as well as monthly KPIs that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure compliance and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures as well as cost and time savings.
- Maintain open communication with management on performance on each team member and assign monthly KPI scores accordingly.
- Document processes and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding KAM requirements, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or very strong analytical and administrative skills
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- University degree preferable
Posted on 01 Dec 13:04, Closing date 30 Jan