|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Location:||Cape Town, Southern Suburbs|
We have a fabulous job opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Designer to join the Marketing team at an innovative company in the financial services sector based in Cape Town’s Southern Suburbs. We’re looking for an individual who is passionate about design and bringing concepts to life using creativity. If inventive ideas pump through your veins and you are keen to learn and take the bull by the horns, gaining on-the-job experience to further round out your already established design skills, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!
- Design of marketing communication pieces e.g., overall concept and creative asset development, paying careful attention to crafting well thought out design and typography
- Ensuring all marketing communications across various channels and departments remain consistent and align with strategic marketing goals and brand guidelines
- Conceptualising and digital designing for: Creative campaign/Mailers/website assets/social media/paid media/animation/Promotional display and point of sale design
- Pre- and post-production quality checks
- Adhering to a brand identity and guidelines
- Working on multiple briefs at the same time
- Coming up with great ideas
- Visualising the future and provide insights in what creative execution will work.
The successful candidate must have/be:
Please submit a PDF/link to a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
- A 3-year Design/Visual Communications Degree or Diploma from a recognised institution
- A minimum of 2 years' experience
- An impressive portfolio
- Good knowledge and work experience in the Adobe Creative Suite Applications: InDesign/Illustrator/ Photoshop and Figma.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/Hype 4.0/After Effects/Premiere Pro/Invision/Sketch
- High-level understanding of digital advertising integration, social media, and SEO optimisation for design collateral (including Google Analytics).
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 18 May 11:11, Closing date 17 Jul