|Remuneration:||Basic salary |
- VMA's execute training on all aspects of running a profitable store.
- Merchandising are regularly changed or updated, and themes can be dictated by a number of factors, including the seasons of the year annual events, current fashion trends, sales and promotions.
- Report on any issues that might have a negative impact on turnover, ie: lighting fixtures not working, IT equipment not functioning, etc.
- Ensure that all your stores are ready and implemented promotional events, change prices and ensure that all stores have implemented the necessary processes.
- Completing your daily task sheet and send pictures and report to head office daily.
- Doing spot checks daily and submitting results to head office.
- Lead and direct the development of employees to achieve sales goals and action plans for measurable results.
- Make sure that all team members are current and up to date with product knowledge and policies and procedures, formalised through training and development within prescribed guidelines and standards.
- Follow up on the growth, retention and maintenance of new account customers at stores.
- Report any underperformance of team members to HR department with clear and documented reports.
- Ensure that all store staff greet, engage, demonstrate, inspire and manage the floor and customer flow towards an outstanding in-store customer experience.
- Set high expectation of excellent customer service and hold manager accountable for measurable results.
- Train and lead by example to guide the team members to increase sales conversion rate.
- Do stocktakes/full counts throughout the year ensuring the accuracy of reported results.
- Report any poor management and suggest and implement an action plan for the manager and team members
- Communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Training staff.
Posted on 17 Apr 10:38