Retail Planner/Allocator- Graduate
A challenging opportunity exists for a highly numerate and analytical graduate with strong excel skills, who is solutions orientated and able to think laterally, to join this rapidly expanding successful clothing retail chain.
Take responsibility for stock allocations to stores and monitoring the balance of stock between stores. Handle store queries, create and maintain store grading for allocations as well as update item projections for core items. Set up and provide reports on Excel and analyse sales and stock data.
This is a career development position that would suit a driven and ambitious graduate who is keen to grow in the field of retail planning.
- Bachelors Degree – Commerce, Finance, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain
- Matric with HG Maths | Core Maths
- Proven numerical skills
- Analytical ability and lateral thinking
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
Posted on 08 Apr 14:32