Marketing & Media trends
- Since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, countries across the world have invested around $12tn in response measures to save lives and support critical economic structures. As the pandemic wears on, those funds are being stretched increasingly thin, with governments forced to make difficult fiscal trade-offs. In developing regions such as Sub-Saharan Africa, where health systems are less advanced and require a higher share of limited resources, those trade-offs can lead to areas that pose less immediate socioeconomic risks being overlooked. Areas such as education. Dr Edward K. Brown
Energy & Mining trends
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
What a year 2020 has been! So, we've curated the year's most popular articles, most-read contributors and brand press offices with the most views on Bizcommunity's Energy & Mining platform into our #BestofBiz2020 list...
Congratulations to the SME companies who have won full-page BizListing entries in Bizcommunity's business directory...
Bizcommunity.com 26 Oct 2020
A number of macro trends are delivering unhindered economic progress on the African continent, driving momentum and positioning Africa as a significant component of the world market...
Geoffrey White 14 Jan 2020
Africa holds around 7% of the world's proven crude oil and natural gas reserves, yet the continent remains largely under-explored...
NJ Ayuk 6 Jan 2020
New expectations of transparency and authenticity in business means things like organisational purpose, brand stories, how your company does things, what it believes in and what it stands for, can all play a part in how your company sees itself and how it is seen by others...
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019
Since 2001, Bizcommunity anticipated the role of company culture as intellectual capital. Biz Press Offices are a "glass box" game changer, offering a window into 18 industry communities...
Bizcommunity.com 23 Jul 2019
Experts provide insight in to the emerging trends in African energy and infrastructure projects.
If there's one thing Africa isn't short of it is sunshine. So, it's hardly surprising that solar is making a major impact on increasing the number of people on the continent who have access to power...
The mining industry in Africa is undergoing significant change, including an increase in exploration and commodity prices, and therefore boasts significant potential for investors with regard to its vast supply of mineral reserves and production...
Michal Kotzé 9 Jan 2018